Sunday, July 8, 2007

How Surreal

I'm not usually one for taking quizzes but I found one that perked my interest. I love that my result says it's likely I've either taken drugs or are naturally trippy. Anyone who knows me will attest to the fact that I don't need chemical substances to be a little crazy.

The weird thing is, I am drawn to surrealism...


You Are Surrealism

Dreamy and idealistic, you've created a world that is all your own.
It's very likely that you've either dabbled in drugs or are naturally trippy.
You are always trying to push beyond the boundaries of your culture and society.
You believe that art, love, and freedom can change the world.

4 comments:

  1. mayberry tuesdayJuly 8, 2007 at 9:13 AM

    I took the quiz and it said I liked pop art with a personal twist.

    Maybe that's why I consider my collection of Elvis memorabilia art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you've definatly created worlds that are all your own, being a writer and all, Ill give you that.
    Naturally trippy...haha. Every now and then I wonder.



    Just kidding of course.
    You push the boundries more than anyone I know. Thats a good thing by the way, other people are boring when they don't.

    So yeah, I did one of these on mine, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayberry, you don't happen to have some Marilyn Monroe prints and some authentic Coke Cola bottles, do you? I think those round out an Elvis collection nicely.
    =)

    Malystryx - what do you mean every now and then you wonder? If you don't wonder about me and my strange little world EVERY DAY, I'm not doing my job. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. mayberry tuesdayJuly 9, 2007 at 8:45 AM

    No coke bottles but I have a copy of Andy Warhol's Marily Monroe.

    I have a touch of the classics too. I have a throw pillow depicting Edvard Munch's Scream on the front.

    I like eclectic.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails