Friday, October 7, 2011

DEFIANCE Ponies!

I promised you magical ponies, and here they are! Thanks to the always devious Beth Revis for giving me the idea. :) I went to this pony creator (Warning! Time suck!) and made a pony to represent each of the main characters in DEFIANCE.

This is Rachel. She's an impulsive, determined girl who goes after what she wants and doesn't let obstacles stop her from doing what she thinks is right. She wears a copper wrist cuff to block tracking devices, and everyone in my world wears a cloak when they travel. Rachel's cloak is blue because she's loyal to the core.



This is Logan. He's a fiercely smart inventor who is always thinking three steps ahead of everyone else. He's wearing goggles (Yes. Those are goggles. Use your imagination.) because one of his inventions in DEFIANCE requires the use of steampunk-ish goggles. He has a horn because, while he is often underestimated by the villain, he is a warrior disguised as a tech head. :) His cloak is evergreen (Yes. I know it looks like apple green. Again, use your imagination.) because he is faithful and constant.



I might eventually have to make ponies for the entire cast! When I have a spare five hours to burn. :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm totally making ponies right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

    JOIN THE PONY SIDE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ponies! I'm going to make one for each of my friends. This is going to be a great day. I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so going to make ponies. Well, there goes Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, ponies!! What's not to like? We're doing a casting call blogfest over at my blog (and a few others.) this is definitely another (way more fun) way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 Logan! I love their facial expressions!!!

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails