Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Here It Comes!


I'm excited about the things I'll be doing on this blog in 2012. Of course, I'll continue to bring you the random Monday lists that make you so very thankful this is MY life and not YOURS. But there are other fun things in the works! Here's a peek at what you can expect:

  • The introduction of a new interviewer for our Wednesday author interviews! Now authors can choose from Captain Jack Sparrow, the Were-llama, the Spork of Doom and ... ??? She'll be introduced soon so stay tuned. And, as is fitting, her first encounter will be with the inimitable Beth Revis. Frankly, I'm putting my money on our interviewer ...
  • Continuing the Trailer Tuesdays
  • Fridays the Were-llama will review! What will he review? Books. Movies. T.V. shows. Broadway Shows. School Plays. Choir Rehearsals. Basically, anything he could have an opinion on. Which is pretty much everything.
  • On the Wednesdays that aren't set aside for author interviews, I am introducing another new segment: Author Mad Libs. I'm really looking forward to this one! I will send an author a list of parts of speech so they can list some interesting words for me. Then, I will plug those words into a piece I've written about the author and her book. I expect it to often be a source of mid-week hilarity.
Of course, I will still occasionally give writing project updates or post about something that just strikes a chord that day. And as I get closer to the release date for DEFIANCE, there will be cover reveals, contests, giveaways, and more!

So hang on to your book bag, dear reader. 2012 is going to be EPIC. Unless, of course, I get taken out by a Zombie Goat. Always a possibility. *puts on anti-Zombie Goat helmet and goes on about her business*

5 comments:

  1. Marking my calender for Fridays!! OK I'll be here the other days too, but come on, Were-llama reviews can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a FUN, FUN, FUN 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome year! Those all sound like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starting the year with Beth Revis rocks. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails