Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - Everneath

Today's book trailer is for a book that hits stores this January. I've read an ARC of EVERNEATH, and I have to tell you, it is one of my all-time favorite books. Ever. You won't want to miss it! This trailer gives just a little hint at the awesomeness of EVERNEATH. What do you think?


  1. I've read an ARC of Everneath too! It's so good! I'm excited to see you promoting it on your blog. I'm normally not a book trailer kind of person, but I really liked this one.

  2. Ooooo! Looks really good! And I love retellings of old stories. New Twists, different angles. Fun!

  3. I've been wanting this book for about 8 months now, and CJ, you've just made the anticipation worse. XD

    Looks amazing, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!

  4. AHHHH!!! I seriously LOVED this book! So much so that I am DYING of impatience waiting for the book to actually be released. & trying to decide how many copies of it I can get. So far, I'm up to 3. : D


People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!


Related Posts with Thumbnails