Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trailer for THE BOOK THIEF

I've heard nothing but praise for this book and now that I've seen the trailer, I'm even more excited to read it. What do you think?


  1. You haven't read The Book Thief?!?!? DO IT NOW! The hype does not even begin to do this book justice.

  2. My daughter read aloud to the whole family from this book about a week ago. It was so awesome. I can't believe her lit class assigned it. It's going to be my very next read.

  3. The Book Thief reframed the whole way I approach teaching history. It's one of those perfect books.

  4. I JUST finished The Book Thief this week. It's fascinating, beautiful, heartbreaking, thrilling. So many things. I'm interested to see how the book transfers to the screen.

  5. Just started it! Quirky and lovely so far.

  6. I just read it. It's very different, kind of detached and almost dream-like in the way it's narrated. But it was beautiful. I ugly-cried at the end.

    (Here's my detailed review, if you're interested)


People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!


Related Posts with Thumbnails