Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Want to order a signed copy of Defiance?

Wish you could come to one of my local events and get a signed book but live too far away? Want a personalized gift for the reader on your gift list?

I have great news! Jarrett, the manager of my local Books a Million (the store where I do most of my writing) has worked out a way to allow people to purchase signed copies of Defiance to be shipped to your home. You must have a U.S. shipping address, and be able to pay by credit card/debit card over the phone. Shipping charges will apply.

The offer is good from 8/29/12-9/7/12! Simply fill out the form below, and Jarrett will contact you to process your order. There's no limit to the amount of signed books you may order. :)


  1. I was bouncing up and down in my seat until I read "U.S. shipping addresses only." But, I'm willing to pay an atrocious price if Jarrett is willing to ship to a non-US country.

    1. I can't speak for Jarrett or what Books a Million is willing to do, but go ahead and fill out the form w/your email and ask him to contact you. If he can't do it, I'll be signing at an indie at the end of September and perhaps they can! :)

  2. I submitted my order already, can't wait to have a copy of this. :) Thanks for this chance since I can't make it to TN for the actual release party

  3. I submitted my request! Thank you (and thank Jarrett) for this awesome opportunity! :)

  4. Woohoo!!!!! Submitted a request!


People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!


Related Posts with Thumbnails