Thursday, December 6, 2012

Contest & Awards!

CONTEST:

Want to read Defiance's sequel before anyone else? If so, go here and enter the contest! All you have to do is submit a guess for Book 2's title (you even get a hint). We're giving away a pre-order of the sequel as well as a signed ARC (advanced review copy)!! Hurry! The contest ends Friday, December 7th.


AWARD:

It's time for the annual YABC Choice Awards! Editors on YABC have nominated their favorite books and authors from 2012, and now readers get to vote one their own faves in each category. I've been incredibly honored to have Defiance nominated under both the YA Fantasy and YA Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian categories, as well as to have been nominated under the Author of the Year category. (I am, of course, assuming the title comes with a tiara.) Please go vote for your faves. (And don't worry, you don't have to feel pressure to vote for me! Just ... go vote and be heard about the books and authors you love!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about the contest! Though I'm sure I got the title wrong and all...

    I voted for Defiance and for you as best author and also for a pair of other great books I've read! I hate when I have to choose between books I've loved in the same category!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome C.J. But I can't think of a title. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails