Thursday, February 27, 2014

Take a Workshop & Maybe Win a Book

There are exciting developments in our current adoption process (Yay!) that I can't detail just yet but will be able to discuss online soon. In the meantime, we are suddenly in the position of needing to quickly raise an orphanage fee and some travel money.

Which means I'd love to really bump up the registration numbers in my upcoming workshops. And what better way to do that than to do a fun giveaway?

GIVEAWAY DETAILS
*From today until Monday, March 3 I will put everyone who registers for one of my workshops into a drawing to win your choice of a signed copy of Defiance, Deception, or a Deliverance ARC.

* There will be THREE winners.

*You will get an entry for each workshop you register for. Already registered? Tell a friend!

*If you refer a friend (have them use your name in the Notes to Seller section of the Paypal registration form.), you will get an extra entry!

Why should you take a workshop from me? 

*Because I have eighteen years of teaching experience, the last five of which have been devoted to teaching query writing, synopsis writing, book promotion, and the craft of writing a novel that sells.

*Because I keep my workshops as affordable as possible.

*Because my content is applicable to brand new writers as well as to those who've been doing this for years.

*Because I travel to present workshops at conferences and writing seminars, but in my online workshops I'm able to give you one-on-one assistance.

*Because if you've been on the fence about taking a workshop, now you get the satisfaction of knowing your fee helped bring my daughter home.

*Because if you're stuck, I can help you.

*Because my workshops help my writers get results.

I'm offering my popular Query Writing 101 workshop (including an in-depth critique), my How to Write a Killer Synopsis, and my intense Writer's Boot Camp. For workshop descriptions, pricing, and registration please visit this site.

Anyone who registers or refers a friend between now and 8 pm CST March 3rd will go into the drawing. The drawing is open internationally. Workshops must be taken during the specified time period.

Thank you in advance for helping me publicize this and for registering, if you choose to do so. You rock!

3 comments:

  1. Her query and synopsis classes are awesome! You will pull out her info and use it for every book you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just entered. I'm a lurker, and have been scared to start writing for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending +++ thoughts to you as you bring Isabella Grace home!

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails