Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Favorite Quotes!

I love quotes. I have a huge book full of quotes. Most of my favorites are serious stuff.

However, I have three new favorites, recently acquired.

One, from Dragonheart: "She's a - a - a Wandering Idiot!"


The second, from Eddie Izzard's riff on the Death Star Canteen where Darth Vader announces: "Death by Tray it shall be!"


The last, acquired today, from Plankton (the evil nemesis on SpongeBob): "This is a job for an imbecile!"


Shouldn't be too hard to work those into everyday conversations.

3 comments:

  1. lol

    I'm gonna use the "She's a Wandering Idiot" line whenever I see my boss go through the office.

    quietly, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death by tray. *laughs* I actually used that on someone the other day.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grins*

    As a waitress, I use the "Death by tray" line nearly every day...

    =)

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...