1. For my incredible, hard-working husband who is having a "non-stop" day that started twelve hours ago and has no end in sight - but who still made time to meet me for lunch because he loves me.
2. For the 2 1/2 ft. poster of the swashbuckling Captain Jack Sparrow that I found on sale at Blockbuster. For the sister poster that features Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and Elizabeth "Hide-The-Rum" Swan. Aye, matey.
3. For friends who keep in touch with me and forgive me when I take forever to get back to them.
4. For the gift of writing.
5. For the ironing pile....oh, nevermind, that's a lie. I HATE ironing.
6. For my boys.
7. For my daughter whose arrival comes closer by the month.
8. For my sense of humor.
9. For a library full of truly excellent books.
10. For feeling confident that I'm where I should be in life.