Monday, November 26, 2007

Birthday Slacker

I admit it. I'm behind on nearly every aspect of my life right now. I blame 3 weeks of bed rest due to pnuemonia. Now that I'm (tentatively) back in action, I need to make up for lost time!

I missed acknowledging two birthdays this past weekend: My mom (cat lover, close friend, and fellow shoe addict) turned, ummmm, 39(!) this past Friday and my college roomie and friend Kim (Flambo on this blog) turned 33 (I think...aren't you younger than me?) Saturday.

November is a crazy month for birthdays in my life. I sat down and figured out that I have 4 family member birthdays and 7 friends with birthdays just this month. Maybe I'm attracted to people born in November? Or maybe the romance of Valentine's Day is more effective than I thought... "Here, honey, have a box of chocolates, some flowers, and a little morning sickness on the side!"

2 comments:

  1. Well, seeing as Pepperdine lumped us together (THANK GOODNESS) all the way back in '92, I'm not sure you can use the "attraction" reasoning to explain our connection, but hey, I'll take it!

    Thanks for your shout-out! Yes, I'm probably a whopping couple months younger than you, whoop-dee-doo.

    Glad to hear you're feeling better!!

    XOXO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but see...both my freshman roomies were November birthdays...I married a man born in November, my high school best friend is November...my mom, my aunt, my sister-in-law.

    There's something there. =)

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...