1. Went to see Enchanted with hubby and Kelly. Paul refused to see it and went to Hitman instead. It was a good movie and one the kids will love (although, unlike hubby and Kelly, I could have done without the loooooong song sequence in Central Park. The only highlight there was when the prince got flattened by the bikers.)
2. Worked last night and realized that sadly my stupid lungs are still not quite cooperating and working more than two hours becomes difficult. Thankfully, I'm surrounded by friends who are more than willing to help me when I need it.
3. Saw a preview for the following movie - I laughed so hard during the preview that people around me were questioning my sanity. This is top on my list of things to see this summer:
4. Finished (drum roll please) ALL of my ironing. Every last miserable shirt. This, I believe, may be a first.
5. Attended my company's Christmas party last night.
6. Watched Beowulf last week. I liked it but I wish I'd loved it. I think using live actors instead of computer animation would have made all the difference but a lot of the 3D effects were really cool.
7. Finished reading a book I'd hoped would be amazing. I was disappointed.
8. Figured out (at two in the morning, where the best ideas seem to happen!) what was wrong with the flow of information in the last three chapters of SHADOWING FATE and am fixing it today.
9. Cleaned my shower (and we all know how much joy that brings me.)
10. Baked a cake (the regular, non-sculpted kind) for my hubby's birthday.
Welcome to YA Scavenger Hunt! This bi-annual event was first organized by author Colleen Houck as a way to give readers a c...
May has become an important month to me. In May 2003, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. In May 2004, I was pronounced "in remission...
Honestly, this is a post I never dreamed I'd write. My hands are shaky, and I'm frantically thinking through all the possible conseq...