Reasons why I shouldn't drink caffeine:
1. My hands shake.
2. It goes straight to the part of my brain whose sole function it is to control rational thought processes.
3. I tend to find everything extremely funny. I do mean everything.
4. I give new meaning to the term "motor-mouth".
Reasons why I shouldn't drink caffeine right after taking an energy-inducing steroid:
1. Forget my hands shaking - my whole body vibrates like a tuning fork.
2. Rational thought processes, like volume control and the ability to blink without developing an unsightly twitch, fly right out the window.
3. People find me extremely funny. Or terrifying, depending on their tolerance for the wierd.
4. Motor-mouth morphs into the equivalent of OhandIjustthoughtofonemorethingtosaybutthenitflewoutmybrainjustlikethatbecausewowI'mfeelinghyperandthatcan'tbeagoodthingbutthenagainmaybeitisandWOOOOOOOOO.
10 pts. if you can dicipher that last sentence.
50 pts if you were within range Tuesday night and experienced it in person.
100 pts if you said WOOOOOOO back at me. =)