1. Friends who surprise me with their generosity.
2. Johnny Depp.
3. My husband, who is taking me to the movies today so we can spend some time together and who has informed me that I will not be cleaning the house this weekend - I'll be sleeping while he does the cleaning.
4. That all my kids are healthy enough to be in school today so I CAN go to the movies with my hubby.
6. Being a semi-finalist in the amazon contest.
7. Large tips from single diners.
8. That even though my van won't start (a very recent development), we have a friend who knows cars and wants to fix it for free.
9. Peanut butter on burgers...don't knock it til you try it.
10. Juan Pedro for restoring my sense of humor every time I walk downstairs.
11. That God led us to buy a house with more bedrooms than we need so we have room for others who need a temporary home.
Welcome to YA Scavenger Hunt! This bi-annual event was first organized by author Colleen Houck as a way to give readers a c...
May has become an important month to me. In May 2003, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. In May 2004, I was pronounced "in remission...
Honestly, this is a post I never dreamed I'd write. My hands are shaky, and I'm frantically thinking through all the possible conseq...