Things I've Found Funny Recently
1. The Easter bunnies for sale at Cracker Barrel. Some of them are ugly. Some of them look like militant generals in a Pastel Army. And some of them look like it's highly probable they worship the devil when no one's looking.
2. The way Starshine plays Guitar Hero. He jumps forward every time he hits a note. I'll have to film it sometime and post a video.
3. Being asked what I do in my spare time. (Umm...let's see...spare time...yes, yes, I think I remember what that means...hold on...1993...ah, yes, it's all coming back to me now.)
4. Watching Hilary Clinton work up a tear on national television over the election. She doesn't show emotion over her husband's affair with a college-age intern but losing a primary in Ohio...that's worth crying over. Sheesh.
5. The game "Imaginiff".
6. My attempt at "real" bowling, sans bumpers. Oh wait...I wasn't the one who found that funny...
7. The book PLUM LUCKY. Not as hilarious as some of the others in the series, but entertaining enough.
8. The idea for a high speed chase (in an upcoming book series with Lilly and J.J. and the fainting goat Earl) where Lilly is riding a souped-up tractor.