1. Talk about doing this first thing on Monday. It's 12:36 a.m.
2. Just got home from watching Jumper with Kailani.
3. Would have been a great movie if you removed whiny Rachel Bilson and wooden Hayden Christensen.
4. I am, once more, irritated with my computer/email/technology in general.
5. My friend and I have debated the merits of goat's milk as an acceptable form of liquid refreshment and concluded that few beverage options could possibly be worse.
6. Anything coming from a bison comes to mind.
7. Well, ewww. I just grossed myself out.
8. Moving on.
9. As per our most recent survey, it looks like most of the readers here are die-hard C.S. Lewis fans. Can't blame anyone for sticking with the master.
10. Made more lolcat pics. Here's a link to one: lolcat
11. Told you I was becoming an addict.
12. My laundry is now manageable again.
13. Shouldn't take my boys long to fix that.
14. Katy, feedback arrives today (although much later today since I'm off to bed in a second).
15. Yay for leopard print shoes!
16. I was going to say "Yay for leopard print anything" but then I stopped to consider all the many clothing options and thought better of it.
17. I think we can all agree that what looks amazing on shoes would look ridiculous on tube tops or overalls.
18. The South, I'm sorry to say, has an abundance of both.
19. Tube tops and overalls, I mean.
20. And, most unfortunately, many of those are for men. At least many of the overalls are. I've never understood the fascination.
21. But whatever.
22. I need to have a really productive week. I want to finish SHADOWING FATE and start the next book in the now 5 book series (and I'll need two more titles, natch).
23. Also, again, most unfortunately, I need to clean my shower.
24. Perhaps my oldest can do that chore for me.
25. It's time to break him in. *cackles evilly*
26. I'd ask Daredevil and Starshine for assistance but one look at the walls of their room tonight and I can promise you they have hours of scrubbing ahead of them that have nothing to do with a shower and everything to do with testosterone and poor impulse control.
27. Paul moves into his condo Tuesday so I have to finish Juan Pedro's photo shoot tomorrow and get my stupid email account to actually receive the emails I send. Novel concept, I know. At least to yahoo.
28. Right, then. Off to bed for now.