1. I can't believe it's already March.
2. Thankfully, the weather is beautiful at the moment and makes it feel like spring is really here.
3. This is a middle Tennesse lie, of course, since last year it managed to snow in April.
4. I put up a new poll today. I love all four series but found it surprisingly easy to pick my favorite.
5. This morning I have that nagging "I'm forgetting something" feeling.
7. Nope, I'm wearing pants.
8. Must be something else.
9. The empty house beside us finally sold and our new neighbors moved in Saturday.
10. They seem very nice and their 5 year old little girl latched onto my boys and played outside with them all yesterday afternoon.
11. My friends Kailani and Amber are currently backpacking across Ireland.
12. I'm jealous.
13. Sort of.
14. I really want to visit Ireland.
15. I, however, do not backpack.
16. I do not consider strapping a fifty pound bag to my back and eschewing all forms of public or private transportation to be a vacation.
17. I put my contacts in this morning and one of the little buggers folded in half and slipped as far back and to the side of my eye as is possible to go.
18. It was not fun trying to get it out.
19. Paul moved into his condo and took Juan Pedro with him.
20. The house still feels a little empty without them.
21. I took an online quiz that said my weapon of choice would be a dagger.
23. I really think my weapon of choice would be whatever was handy at the time.
24. My laundry, for once, is pretty manageable.
25. My house in general is pretty manageable.
26. If, of course, you take my advice and studiously avoid examining the boys' rooms.