Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hump Day Lunacy

I interrupt this week's flow of instructive, illuminating, and somewhat entertaining posts to bring you some hump day lunacy. A quiz I took on blogthings told me "what kind of music I am". Since my computer is safely in one piece still, we know the answer didn't come back "country".






You Are Punk Music



You've thought long and hard about what mainstream society has to offer...

And you've pretty much decided that most normal things aren't for you.

You're creative, expressive, and likely to do things yourself.

You are a rebel and a fighter. You'll defend your point of view to anyone.

2 comments:

  1. I am country...shocking, I know! :) But I guess being country's not all that bad. I wonder if this includes having a little sass (I love that word by the way) or if that is just reserved for the barrel:

    You are friendly, down to earth, and fairly conservative.
    You are true to your friends and your upbringing. Change is hard for you.
    But beneath your old fashioned attitude, you are expressive and artistic in your own way.
    Very few people can express pain and pleasure as eloquently as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that sounds a lot like you! =) And having a little sass falls under the "expressive and artistic in your own way" bit.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...