1. I recently remembered that I used to love Cheese Whiz.
2. What could be wrong with cheese in a can?
3. Don't answer that.
4. I reconnected with some of my former students (used to teach high school English) and two of them are married with children now and yes, that makes me feel old.
5. I'm proud of them.
6. I was browsing in Target the other day and discovered that jelly shoes have made a comeback.
7. I wore these in sixth and seventh grade.
8. They were on sale so I tried on a pair as a joke, discovered they were comfortable and bought them. In a pretty pewter gray.
9. Never thought I'd see the day.
10. Paul and Kelly get married a week from today!
11. That means this house will be wedding cake central for the next 7 days.
12. Plus Kelly's shower is at my house Sunday afternoon, which will be fun.
13. I placed a photo-op request for Juan Pedro with Paul, was promised results last week, and have nothing to show for it yet.
14. I might have to "borrow" JP for a while...
15. Paul and Kelly will be in Jamaica. They'll never know.
16. Here's a tip: If I am your waitress and you wish to have a pleasant dining experience, do not ask me to pick up the silverware you drop on the floor.
17. I am not your momma.
18. My kids are pretty awesome.
19. So is my hubby.
20. All I want for Christmas is a maid.