She's Gonna Blow!
1. I'm late with my usual Monday post but I have an excellent excuse.
2. I had a job interview.
3. Actually, it was more of a "Sit There And Let Me Tell You How Great This Company Is" interview that lasted all of 16 minutes. And that was with ME asking most of the questions when I realized the interviewer had no real interest in asking ME anything of value (he did want to know about Pepperdine, but that's it).
4. I'll know in two weeks or more. In the mean time, still looking.
5. Katy and I discussed our offices/writing spaces at Swords & Stilettos today. Feel free to go share what works for you (and upload a pic if you want!)
6. Here's a video of a volcano birthday cake my hubby made last week:
7. Yes, those piles of leftover cake were wrapped up and waiting for me when I got home.
8. No, they don't tempt me any longer.
9. My week is full of revisions, critiques if I can get to them, and setting up interviews with some authors for this blog.
10. Also, I will once again try to take over the world.
11. Reader Question: What is your favorite board game? If I don't own it, I might buy it for my kids for Christmas. :)