Monday, April 6, 2009
Is It Monday Already?
1. The boys are home for Spring Break this week which means I don't have to set my alarm so early.
2. It also means finding quiet time to write is much more difficult to do.
3. Jeaniene Frost has agreed to be interviewed on this blog in May. Yay!!
4. Any questions you'd like to ask her?
5. Carly, one of our kittens, is very sick.
6. The vet says it's fatal. I researched her illness online and only found one case where a cat was cured.
7. I'm forcing food and an auto-immune builder (something I've used successfully myself) down her throat every two hours and praying for a miracle.
8. I don't think one is coming and having to face that grief again so soon is really rough.
9. Started my online query workshop today (it's confined to some specific writer loops or I'd issue a blanket invitation to my blog readers).
10. My house looks like I have three boys home for Spring Break.
11. I'm going to remedy that situation today and they're going to help.
12. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to hear that.
13. The effects of my concussion are nearly non-existent at this point and I'm glad.
14. One of my friends offered to get me a customized helmet and while I could totally rock the helmet look (yeah, right), I turned her down.
15. Two days ago, I was driving home from the store in my hubby's car, grabbed the sun visor to move it to the side--forgetting that the little plastic clip that anchors it in place broke off a while ago--and yanked.
16. Naturally, with nothing anchoring it in place, the sun visor flew toward me and smacked me in the forehead.
17. It didn't hurt.
18. But I did reconsider the whole helmet thing.
19. Reader Question: What questions would you like asked of Jeaniene Frost when I interview her? These can be specific to her as an author or questions for an author in general. I don't promise to use your question, but I'd love to get some ideas. :)