Friday, May 15, 2009

Top 10 Weirdest Items For Sale

1. One wad of (slightly used!) gum: Who wouldn't want this? It's colorful. It's unique. It looks amazing in its crystal bowl. And everyone knows germs don't live in saliva so it's totally safe!



2. An Electronic Yodelling Pickle: Because everyone knows yodelling and pickles go together like...like...like Snoop Dogg and opera!



3. Moose Poop Nugget Necklace: Because really, what girl doesn't want to accessorize with petrified animal poop?



4. Cheeseburger In A Can: When Spam just won't cut it.



5. Pistol Egg Fryer: For those who like the start their mornings with a bang.



6. Shocking Tanks: It's like laser tag with a kick! Tired of shooting at your opponent only to have him claim you never hit him? Now you can shoot your opponent and every hit scored with cause his hand-held remote to shock him! Hours of fun. Might be best if you avoid playing in the rain, however.

*My favorite part of this toy is the warning label on the package stating that the toy might not be suitable for children under the age of three due to choking hazard.*



7. Brain Gelatin Mold: For the Zombie in all of us! And yes, I'd love to own this...



8. Portable Rotary Phone: Tired of your small cell phone? Sick of using T-9 for texts? Want to carry a phone that makes a statement? Then you want the portable rotary phone! Haul this baby around with you and amaze your friends with your mad dialing skillz.



9. Insta-Poop: Be the life at every party with Insta-poop. It's wet. It's realistic. It's not at all a harbinger of death to your social life. Who doesn't love the idea of poop in a can?

*If I'd known poop was such a marketable commodity, I could've been rich from the moment my boys were born.*



10. Remote-controlled tarantulas: Because there's nothing creepy about spiders who obey your every whim.

7 comments:

  1. Why do I get the feeling that my husband and step son would love this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take one of the brain molds and one of the cordless rotary phones, please. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pistol egg ring. It calls to the NRA girl in me...

    I don't know where you find these things, but I'm glad you do.

    Except for the poop in a can. That's just...wrong. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told my friends about the phone at dinner last night. They have all agreed that whoever came up with it is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the Electronic Yodelling Pickle and dear sweet fancy Moses, would I buy it if it alerted me of intruders or something.
    *Potentially dangerous assassin hired to kill Angelic Daughter because she cannot be allowed to act on her plans of taking over the world in a time span of over 9,000 days picks the lock to her house-ahem-hovel- while she is asleep* YODEL-AY-HEE-HOOOO *Assassin shrieks girlishly and bolts for the getaway choppa*

    ReplyDelete
  6. links to where we could purchase these things would have been nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tim - A quick google will get you to any one of these items. Except the gum. That's no longer for sale. :)

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...