Essential Mom-Of-Boys Skill #27 -- Kung Fu
1. I didn't blog Fri-Sun. I didn't really Twitter. I barely answered email.
3. Because Clint was in L.A. for TNT's summer drama kickoff and I was here.
4. In my house.
5. With three boys.
6. The entire weekend was a cross between Mary Poppins and Apocalypse Now.
7. I'm still trying to recover.
8. The boys have a new game on the computer called Plants vs. Zombies.
9. It may be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
10. One of the levels is titled "All Your Brains Are Belong To Us" which just cracked me up.
11. No Zombie Goats on the game, though, but I guess the game-makers couldn't think of everything.
12. I've been busy working with my webmistress on the Fate Trilogy site and it's going to rock.
14. Anyone looking for a fantastic YA author (paranormals written in gorgeous, liquid prose) should read Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver. Her earlier work--Lament--is amazing too.
15. Off to take Starshine to karate class. Hi-yah!