Monday, June 15, 2009
More Random Than Usual
1. I'm guest blogging today on how to write an excellent hook. Go forth and comment.
2. Many of you know my not-so-secret ambition to one day take over the world using nothing more than stilettos, pickled okra, and my titanium spork.
3. Yesterday, Spastic Kitten proved beyond a doubt that all one needs for successful world domination is estrogen and mental instability.
4. If I were the curious sort, I might wonder at the half-eaten slice of pizza resting on my bathroom floor this morning.
5. Fortunately, having boys has cured me of that pesky "I'd like to get to the bottom of this one!" attitude and left me with a firm belief that ignorance is often the only way to get any sleep at night.
6. I've got all of the content for the Fate Trilogy website outlined and organized.
7. Now, I just have to write and/or gather it together.
8. Can't wait to show off the finished site!
9. Yesterday, while teaching Sunday school for three-year-olds, I overheard one little girl say to another, "Hey, let's play! I'll be Lady, you be the Tramp!"
10. I laughed for an inappropriate amount of time.
11. My sister sent me the movie "Clue" and we watched it Saturday night.
12. Definitely one of my all-time favorites. Some of the best subtle humor and one-liners in the history of movies.
13. Because my laundry pile has now officially joined the Evil League of Evil, I must soon take arms against it and teach it who's boss.
14. It's a nasty business, but I've got my secret weapon: Spastic Kitten.
15. This week, I'll be critiquing many, many pages for two CPs, working on the content for the website, and doing my best to bring you salient, informative, inspirational blog posts (like this one!) every day.
16. Now, I'd love to stay and chat but it's Laundry vs. C.J., Round One.
17. Let the mayhem begin!