Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Deep Thoughts -- Or Something Sort Of Like It

Here are a few gems gleaned from conversations recently with my boys:

Scientist: You know, if you go to hell, I bet it isn't the heat that gets you. It's the humidity.


Starshine: Hey cool! A toothpick! Now I'm all set if I get arrested.

Me: Why?

Starshine: Because I can pick the lock on my handcuffs with a toothpick and then use it as a weapon!

Me: I'm sure every cop in this county is disturbed to hear that.


Starshine: I'm really glad you haven't been guillotined yet.

Me: That makes two of us.


  1. Lol. And that's just Starshine. Imagine if we gave Daredevil a toothpick...

  2. *giggles*

    Daredevil could probably take over the world with a toothpick. (or build something explosive ala MacGuyver)


  3. My favorite is Starshine being glad you haven't been guillotined... "yet." What faith our children have in us.


People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!


Related Posts with Thumbnails