Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Usual Suspects!

Part of the Cupcake Characters idea is for me to interview authors and make a cupcake in honor of their latest book. (They can work with me to pick a design. Thank God I don't know any intrepid Were-platypus authors out there.)

The interview itself will be conducted by their choice of one of the blog's Usual Suspects. They can choose to be interviewed by:

1. The blog's mascot: the Were-llama

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

3. The Spork of Doom

It's highly likely a few authors I approach will run as fast as they can in the opposite direction. More cupcakes for the rest of us that way. :)

2 comments:

  1. So, whenever I sell my book (and am therefore an author) can I be interviewed by Wally the Were-Platypus? Because I think that would be the jewel in my crown of accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Oh my gosh, that is too funny! I can't wait to read a few of these interviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...