Friday, April 27, 2007

A Public Apology

I have had a crazy week. I'm not sure how it happened but it was crazier than normal and that is saying something!

Anyway, I have several writing samples that I promised to critique just sitting in my inbox, neglected and forlorn.

To the writers: I'm sorry.

I know how it feels to send your work out to someone and then anxiously wait for their comments and feedback. I hate waiting. I like instant gratification! I've made you wait and I'm sorry. However, in the interest of giving you the best feedback possible, I want to give your work the time and attention it deserves. I will be sending out at least one critique today and more to follow.

Just a little more patience...It's coming, I promise.


  1. What? You mean you have a life outside of helping your fellow writers?


    I can wait. I really can.

  2. *laughs* No worries, Hon.

    It'd take me at least this long if not longer to get a decent critique out.

    Besides, excercising those "patience" muscles is a valuable thing to be doing. They need all the working out they can get in this business!


  3. Okay, two chapters down, three to go.

    Can I just say what an honor it is to read what pours out of the fertile brains of other writers?

    I'm loving it!


People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!


Related Posts with Thumbnails