1. Discover a way to successfully remove hardened silly-putty from carpet.
2. Walk the dog, being sure not to allow him to poop on anyone's lawn (unless it's the lawn of that Lucy dog who keeps pooping on ours).
3. Do yet another load of laundry.
4. Read more of Katy's book and discipline self to slow down long enough to think of intelligent comments to make (Must Not Devour Book Whole! Must Not Devour Book Whole!).
5. Celebrate the end of a writing funk by detailing a synopsis and ruthlessly pruning a character from the manuscript...I'll bring him back in later.
6. Marvel that my boys have kept their rooms clean for several days in a row. Warn myself not to get used to it.
7. Convince myself that celery really is an enjoyable snack.
8. Send my nephew's overdue birthday card.
9. Iron, dang it. Iron. (Wrestles Captain Jack into position)
10. Work the closing shift at Cracker Barrel with Mal...try not to kill anyone with produce.