Some things I'm thankful for:
1. My Savior and the lover of my soul, Jesus Christ.
2. My incredible husband who loves me completely and who is still my favorite person.
3. My children who challenge me and amaze me and light up my life.
5. The fact that I now know to pull everything out of the middle of the turkey before I cook it.
6. A strong sense of humor.
7. Friends who have become family (Paul, Kelly, Leigh)
8. Friends who offer love and faithful friendship (Dusty, Kailani, Opal, Drew, Tricia, Sandy, Luke, Shelley, Dawn, Sharon, John, Derreck...can you see how blessed I am?)
9. A critique partner who has also become a friend (Katy)
10. An extended family that spreads from Louisiana, through Texas and New Mexico, winds through Arizona, and ends up in California.
12. Writing (my own and the incredible work of other authors as well)
13. Our armed forces and the sacrifices they make for us every day.
14. Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman - two actors whose body of work I thoroughly enjoy.
15. The fact that I am content with who I am and where God has led me.
16. A marriage of nearly 13 years that is unbreakable.
17. My new couches.
18. Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin anything, really.
19. Tennessee: there is no place more beautiful in autumn.
20. Blog readers who suffer through an entire list of "thankfuls"! =)