1. My hubby and friends made sure I had a warm and wonderful birthday. =)
2. I now have a Smarty Pants game for Wii which, given the title, you'd think would be a natural fit for me.
3. Unfortunately, that does not appear to be the case.
5. And yes, I did indeed make a giant horse's patoot of myself at the real bowling alley.
6. Worse than usual.
7. The worst ever.
8. 7 frames in and my score was....*drum roll please*...1
9. Yes, that's "1" as in "Uno", as in "Only child", as in "Wow, too bad you aren't playing golf"...
10. Started bowling with my left hand instead (the one that isn't fraught with carpal tunnel).
11. Did better. Actually broke 50 in the last few frames using my left hand.
12. My competitive nature disliked the entire experience.
13. My sense of humor decided that I should view it as "Holy cow, I'm so talented, I can bowl two strikes with my left hand!"
15. Why do people say, "I don't mean to complain, but..." and then proceed to complain?
16. You do mean to say it so instead of a false apology, own your whining and go from there.
17. Man I have a lot of work to do before Paul moves in next week.
18. Starshine's birthday is Sunday.
19. Hard to believe my baby is turning 7.
20. Off to clean the kitchen.