Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Amazon Contest Update

Today, Amazon cut the entries down to the top 100 in each category. They never gave us a date for doing this, just the date (March 3rd) for posting the top 10 entries, so it was a bit of a surprise but hey, it's their first contest. There are bound to be bugs.

Anyway, I had solid reviews (average 4.9 stars) but not enough reviews to make the 100 cut. So, a big THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to review my excerpt and write a review. I appreciate it and I'm okay with the results. Editors read my work and something may come of that and I already have this novel in another contest where editors select the winners so we'll see how that goes. =)

Off to assuage my bruised ego by writing another chapter (wherein Alexa learns how to kill Cain...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...