1. I checked my stat counter again last night to see if any new "key word searches" popped up and lo and behold, I found this search parameter landed someone on my blog:
2. Redwine murders wife.
3. Not yet, he hasn't, though if I ever experiment with canned salmon and soup again, he just might.
4. I am completely in love with the Dark Knight soundtrack.
5. I am once again master of the laundry. The formerly elected general in charge of the infamous Hamper Mutiny has been charged with treason and sent to its demise via some hot water and a scoop of Arm & Hammer.
6. Now I'm going to have people searching for Arm & Hammer landing on my blog too.
7. I'm nearly ready to leave for San Fran. All that's left is writing my one sheet, running some copies, and organizing my workshop binder.
8. Oh, and choosing which shoes to pack, of course.
9. I am not looking forward to flying.
10. I can only hope that a) dealing with the airport is easier than I expect, b) I'm not seated next to anyone who talks too much and bathes too little, and c) my breakfast stays exactly where it belongs.
11. I'll be writing the finishing touches to SF on the plane.
12. Daredevil had a friend stay the night so I have four boys underfoot this morning.
13. Thank God for the wii.
14. My hubby and I are going to try to get a sitter so we can go see The Dark Knight tonight.
15. I'm excited about San Fran but I'll miss seeing my family for nearly a week!
16. One of my favorite commercials:
17. Just a reminder that my new poetry blog is up. You can view it here.
18. Why is it necessary to constantly remind boys of the following?
*Don't pull your brother's pants down.
*Don't chew on anything that doesn't qualify as food-this includes throw pillows, table legs, and your brother.
*Shoving things under the couch/bed/pile of laundry does not constitute cleaning up.
19. Reader Question: What is your favorite "older" movie? (by older, I mean over a decade)