In the continuing saga of How Did People Find My Blog, I thought I would share the latest key word searches others have used to bring themselves to me (besides the obvious searches for either my name or literary topics).
1. Deli names: Again. I begin to feel bad that so many people are looking to me for inspiration for their burgeoning business. Let's help them out, shall we? Anyone have some good deli names?
2. Free book downloads: Not here, but I did post a link to Tor who is giving away free downloads through this Sunday. However, if you want to read my book, you must either qualify as a critique partner or shell out the cash.
3. Nostalgia redwine: Hmmm...either you're missing me and/or my hubby's family or you don't realize you can solve your problem with a quick trip to the liquor store.
4. Orchestral free bird: I don't know what to say. I really don't. What is an orchestral free bird??? I get "orchestral" and I certainly know "free bird" but I have a hard time putting the image of a dignified, classical music concert with the unfortunate mental picture of a drunk redneck screaming "Free Bird!"
5. Imminent heart failure: Let me give you a piece of excellent advice. If you're in danger of imminent heart failure, the answer to your dilemma does not lie with Google.
6. One-legged king pigeon: Ah yes, the torturous yoga pose for the disgustingly flexible. No visual examples of that here on the blog and you should be grateful for it. Very grateful.
And my personal favorite:
7. Bowling for idiots: My favorite game. I currently hold the high score but any of you are welcome to challenge my title.