Thursday, November 13, 2008

Snort Goat Eyeballs Idiot

Yes, it's that time again. What interesting, odd, or downright disturbing google searches brought new readers to this blog?

1. what are some three letter words for the word death: Die. That's pretty much all I've got for you.

2. final fantasy 7 kris kennedy: lol I'm going to have to ask my friend and CP if she plays final fantasy in between writing novels and raising her son. Perhaps she's holding out on me?

3. caffeine bad steroids: If you've taken bad steroids, the last thing you need chasing them through your system is caffeine. Unless, of course, you've always had a yen for losing complete control of your vocal chords, your temper, and your flimsy grasp on common sense.

4. out of gas idiot: I'm a bit unclear as to the purpose of this particular google search. The phrase seems pretty self-explanatory. It is nice, though, that every time someone googles ANY phrase with the word idiot, they invariably end up here.

5. procrastination dying last words: Some advice for you--if you're at the point where you need to deliver your dying last words, procrastination is not your friend.

6. what to do with shredded cabbage: Does it have to be legal?

7. mucinex snort: Ooookaaay...

8. tylenol extra strength snort: I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're the genius snorting mucinex as well. You may want to re-think your drug-taking strategy. It helps to remember that drugs of the legal variety rarely go up the nose.

9. goat's eyeballs: Get thee to another blog, forthwith.

10. "if you have any poo, fling it now!": A worthy sentiment, one I often endorse.

11. you have heard of me: Yes, yes you have. I'm sure your life is more edifying as a direct result. (Except you with the goat eyeballs. You can go.)

4 comments:

  1. How do you figure this out? I'd like to do it for my blog, just to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the stat counter at the bottom of my blog, click on it, and it should take you to the site where you can set up your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ,
    It makes perfect sense to me that someone would come to your blog via 'final fantasy 7 kris kennedy". It makes so much sense, now, in retrospect, AFTER that crazy final fantasy weekend . . . where I gave out business cards . . . but, wait, they may not have all been mine . . . .

    So, what is final fantasy? Hockey?

    That's usually what google spits out for me and my name, as alerts. I know much more about hockey now, thanks to google alerts.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris - Lol, lol, lol...I *knew* that google search wasn't aimed at you. Final Fantasy 7 is a really cool (and super popular) role playing video game. Hockey is not involved. :)

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...