Yes, it's that time again. What interesting, odd, or downright disturbing google searches brought new readers to this blog?
1. what are some three letter words for the word death: Die. That's pretty much all I've got for you.
2. final fantasy 7 kris kennedy: lol I'm going to have to ask my friend and CP if she plays final fantasy in between writing novels and raising her son. Perhaps she's holding out on me?
3. caffeine bad steroids: If you've taken bad steroids, the last thing you need chasing them through your system is caffeine. Unless, of course, you've always had a yen for losing complete control of your vocal chords, your temper, and your flimsy grasp on common sense.
4. out of gas idiot: I'm a bit unclear as to the purpose of this particular google search. The phrase seems pretty self-explanatory. It is nice, though, that every time someone googles ANY phrase with the word idiot, they invariably end up here.
5. procrastination dying last words: Some advice for you--if you're at the point where you need to deliver your dying last words, procrastination is not your friend.
6. what to do with shredded cabbage: Does it have to be legal?
7. mucinex snort: Ooookaaay...
8. tylenol extra strength snort: I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're the genius snorting mucinex as well. You may want to re-think your drug-taking strategy. It helps to remember that drugs of the legal variety rarely go up the nose.
9. goat's eyeballs: Get thee to another blog, forthwith.
10. "if you have any poo, fling it now!": A worthy sentiment, one I often endorse.
11. you have heard of me: Yes, yes you have. I'm sure your life is more edifying as a direct result. (Except you with the goat eyeballs. You can go.)
Counting down the days until you can visit Ravenspire again? You're one step closer now that the pre-order for THE BLOODSPELL is availab...
May has become an important month to me. In May 2003, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. In May 2004, I was pronounced "in remission...
Honestly, this is a post I never dreamed I'd write. My hands are shaky, and I'm frantically thinking through all the possible conseq...