Friday, March 6, 2009
Insert Clever Title Here
1. I now have kittens piling onto my desk each morning, sprawling across my keyboard, and chewing on various body parts when the mood strikes.
2. Tinks tried chewing on my nearest body part a few days ago and we came to an understanding.
3. She doesn't bite The Girls and I don't lock her out of the office.
4. Of course, my idea of "we have an understanding" could just be her idea of "biding her time."
5. Lost rocks this season.
6. The boys are all well enough to go to school today, which means I have uninterrupted time to write.
7. I need to revise the last few chapters, tie up some loose ends, and then run it through a couple CPs before sending it off to my agent.
8. Yes, I'm finally getting used to saying "my agent." :)
9. I saw part of a show recently where a family kept some unusual pets--including a cockroach farm. Inside their house.
10. A. Cockroach. Farm.
12. They claim the cockroaches make excellent pets.
13. I think that qualifies them as lunatics.
14. Reader Question: What's the most unusual pet you've ever owned?
The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...
Honestly, this is a post I never dreamed I'd write. My hands are shaky, and I'm frantically thinking through all the possible conseq...
Today, as promised, a post on zombies. Not just any zombies. Zombie goats. Unlike ordinary zombies who stalk through the streets muttering ...