Starshine vs. The New Tattoo
1. No, this pic isn't indicative of how my weekend went. :)
2. Especially since we all know alcohol and C.J. are a bad combination.
3. My hubby got my initials tattooed on his ring finger yesterday.
4. He's allergic to metal and can't wear a wedding band so he decided to do this instead.
5. My kids, every last one of them, tried to talk him out of it.
6. Cries of "Just get a temporary tattoo!" and "Don't do it!" filled the air until my hubby and I looked at each other and said, "Isn't this opposite the natural order of things?"
7. Our kids also tell us to turn our music down...
8. After my hubby left the house, Starshine wandered in looking for him. When I told him where his father had gone, Starshine threw his hands up in the air and said, "Great! Now my dad's going to come home looking hideous!"
9. Here's a pic:
10. On the docket this week: interviewing Jeaniene Frost and Lisa Mantchev, being interviewed by MeanKitty, and researching/plotting Twisting Fate and shiny new idea.
11. Yes, I said plotting.
12. No, I haven't become less of a Pantser. I think. But I've got a definite idea for where the story is going (Second in a series, I have plot arcs to hammer out, people!) so I'm trying my hand at a loose synopsis.
13. Very loose.
14. Lots of "something bad happens here followed by something WORSE" entries, I'm sure.
15. And shiny new idea is so FREAKING cool I can't wait to start it too.
16. I realize I fell off the blogging bandwagon for a few days last week and missed my Friday Top Ten list.
17. I'll hit it this week, I promise.
18. I discovered Elizabeth Taylor (Yes, THE Elizabeth Taylor) is on Twitter and in reading her tweets, discovered that she's a fan of the movie Twilight.
19. Somehow that seems strange to me.