Wash, Rinse ... No, really. Rinse.
1. We went to a sneak peek of the new Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey on Monday night.
2. It was WOW amazing.
3. Not suitable for younger kids because thankfully the producers stuck to the dark, chilling aspects of the story and there are some freaky cool visuals.
4. I might be going to a sneak peek for New Moon in two weeks.
5. Some of you hate me right now.
6. Others of you are laughing your fool heads off at me.
7. I'm doing it for Myra.
8. Myra and I don't see eye to eye on music, clothing, tv shows, most movies, and how to drive on a freeway, but we love each other so that makes our friendship work.
9. Plus, we're both sort of aliens on this planet.
11. Saw it. Loved it.
12. Anna, the V spokesperson, is a spitting image of my agent Holly.
13. Minus the eeeevvvviiiiillll, of course.
14. Although, something tells me Holly could flip a switch if she were so inclined.
15. One last thing:
16. When one is tired, and one decides to take care of basic personal hygiene needs, one should strive to remember to rinse off before one exits one's shower, towels dry, and then wonders what in the world is wrong with one's hair/face/body/towel.
17. This public service announcement has been brought to you by the words "really?" and "insane" and by the number "to the 92384782nd power."