I used to call this feature "Get Me Started," but decided I couldn't resist the alliteration of "Friday Fiction" instead. Here's how it works.
1. You leave me a comment with an interesting first sentence. (No profanity or sex please)
2. Every Friday, I use a random number generator to pick one of the comments, and then use that first sentence as a starting place to write a short piece of fiction for the blog.
3. If your comment is chosen, you win a book of your choice from my private stash!
4. You may enter up to five separate first sentence comments.
5. If I use your comment, you have until the following Friday to give me your email addy so we can talk prizes.
6. What are you waiting for? Give me some awesome first sentences and let's get Friday Fiction going!