Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Workshop Updates



Need help from the Query Ninja? I have 10 spots remaining in May's Query Workshop. In June, I'll be running another synopsis workshop and will open registration for that within the next two weeks.

If you're considering querying, or you just need help seeing your plot clearly, check out the Query Workshop before it fills up!

*Note: This cupcake is not one of my hubby's. After all the cupcakes he willingly makes for me each week, asking him to make a Query Ninja one on top of everything else seemed a bit risky. There is, after all, a hefty life insurance policy on me. I'd hate to give him any ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your spots will fill up quickly. Love the ninja :)

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...