Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm All Over The Web

Today, I've taken over Myra McEntire's blog while she's held hostage by the Revision Duck Mafia. Go forth, my minions, and comment freely!

Also, I posted the writing workshop schedule for August and September which includes a plotting workshop (NOT synonymous with brainwashing writers into One Right Way To Plot, but definitely synonymous with teaching writers basic story structure, equipping them with various tools, and spending an hour one on one brainstorming their plot.) and a query workshop.

I've also answered interview questions for two other bloggers and will let you know when those interviews go live. You should know I threaten cannibalism in one of them.

1 comment:

  1. Just to make sure you truly were ALL over the web, I posted your interview. http://wp.me/pSkpD-2F

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...