1. I was interviewed today over at Blame It On The Muse. Feel free to go forth and comment!
2. I've decided to move the author interviews in a new direction. Starting soon, I will do an interview every other week and give that author two weeks of time on the blog. One week for the interview and signed book giveaway, and one for a Take Five list with the author and a giveaway of a one-of-a-kind piece of swag created just for the readers of this blog. This benefits everyone!
- You get two weeks of exposure to awesome authors and their books instead of just one.
- The one-of-a-kind swag being created especially for each author's book is a cool fan perk no one else is offering.
- Each author gets to spend a little more time being accessible to their readers.
- I free up some badly needed time now that my writing schedule is getting even more hectic. (Each author interview takes a couple of hours to pull together).
I'm looking forward to trying this new format and offering my readers the excitement of accessible authors, awesome book giveaways, and truly unique swag pieces no other reader will ever own. For now, feel free to hop over and read my interview answers (wherein I give some of the best writing advice EVER. Pay attention to #10. That's all I'm saying.) and tune in next week for Saundra Mitchell's interview!