1. Find a substance that will un-glue oatmeal from my table without also eating through my table. Try substance on the oatmeal that is mysteriously glued to my living room floor as well.
2. Firmly explain to my cat that entering the litter box but then backing up to the edge and depositing the goods onto the floor doesn't count as proper kitty etiquette.
3. Take the dog to the groomer's and wish them luck.
4. Wash my umpteenth load of laundry for this week.
5. Iron at least 30 items (*wrestles poster of the Fabulous Captain Jack into position for motivation but leaves the rum safely in the cupboard*).
6. Read a few more chapters of Katy's fantastically entertaining novel!! (*poster of Captain Jack not needed but travels easily to the office anyway*)
7. Plan to avoid getting a bucketful of ice dumped on me tonight by Mal, who has threatened me with certain doom after my clear, cinnamon-scented triumph on Wednesday....haven't shared the details here but it was a thing of subtle beauty which he will busily argue never happened.
8. Plant a body in Alexa's office just to mix it up a bit.
9. Spend about an hour with my hubby between his work schedule and mine.
10. Clean every toilet in the house wearing a hazmet suit, three pairs of gloves, and a Yankee air freshener around my neck.
Should be a productive day!