Saturday, August 11, 2007

Interview With C.J.

I just completed an interview on another site and thought I would post the transcript here as well for those of you not on my facebook page!

What is your favorite song of all time?
Blessed Be Your Name by Tree 63

What would you do if you are going to die in the next minute?
Pray and prepare my heart...say I love you to those around me.

If you had to rule your empire/country/city with an iron fist, which dictator would you model yourself after?
Machiavelli

Least favorite song in the world?
Anything with yodelling, spelling out a word (yes, Fergie, that means you), or where beer is mentioned even once.

What is your favorite movie quote?
"Never tell me the odds" - Han Solo

Mozart or Salieri?
Mozart. Don't mess with the master.

What would be the soundtrack to the movie about your life?
Evanescence meets Harry Potter

If you had to make a movie about your life what would it be called?
Stranger than Fiction

If a tree fell down in the forrest and hit a mime, would it make a sound?
I don't know but it sounds like a worthy experiment

What is your favorite Shakespearean play?
Hamlet, no question

If you fell off a cliff what would be you last thought?
Darn it, that's going to leave a mark!

Are you happy to have single-handedly destroyed the earth?
Oops, did I do that?

Would you rather be an elf, dwarf, or hobbit?
elf

If you could make any junk food super-nutritious, which one would you pick?
Hot Tamales!

Do you like to go online everyday?
yes!!

What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Swiss

What do you want?
to rule the world as the unanimously acknowledged Queen of Sequins, Stilettos, and Style

Where were you born?
California

Die with wealth, or a loved one?
a loved one!

Last film seen
Underworld 2

What was your SAT score?
I can't remember. over 1400 but I don't know the exact score.

What is your ideal pizza?
No pizza for me. Hate the stuff.

Look to your left: What do you see?
My gorgeous cat

What are you wearing right now?
Shoot, I knew I forgot something today.

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars!

Scotland or Italy
Oh that's a tough one...castles or Italian shoes?? I can't pick.

Is/are your animal(s) spayed/neutered?
Definitely.

Apple juice or orange juice?
orange. I don't do apples.

Have you ever popped, locked, and dropped it?
Of course. Hasn't everyone?

Where in the world do you feel the safest?
with my family and close friends...location doesn't matter.

Relationships or hook ups?
relationships

cheereleading or gymnastics
Well...I was a cheerleader (on accident) for two years but I really prefer gymnastics.

Ice Cream or Sherbert?
Oh ice cream, of course. Preferably peanut butter moose tracks. Sherbert is just a waste of time and calories.

Sex before marriage or after marriage??
After. Totally worth the wait!

Two sports I played in middle school?
Basketball and volleyball

College degree in what?
BA in English with a Single Subject Teaching Credential

Musical instrument I play?
Clarinet. Piano (a little). Itunes.

Favorite hard liqour?
Oh I don't do hard liquor. I prefer to avoid walking into walls and sounding like I have a mouthful of marbles when I speak.

Favorite NFL team?
49ers, baby!!!

Family or friends?
What's the difference?

Who Are Your Best Friends?
Clint, Paul, Kelly, Leigh, Tricia, Sandy

Who is the person you love the most?
Clint

imagine your homeroom teacher with a bikini on
OMG. There isn't enough medication in my cabinet to take care of that mental image.

What I dislike most about the general public is...
That they don't tip their servers, they can't find their gas pedal, and they follow the mainstream media like mindless sheep.

Looks or Personality?
personality!

East Coast or West Coast?
West Coast

What is your biggest turn on?
A sense of humor combined with integrity

Would you rather be stabbed by a knife or a sword?
Well, honestly, I'd rather not be stabbed at all.

Rap or Hip-Hip?
Hip-Hip?? What is hip-hip?? That old lady in The Wedding Singer? I'm so down with that.

What motivates you?
A desire to rule the world (a la Pinky and the Brain).

When will you be in Chicago next?
What am I, psychic?

what is love?
Jesus Christ who laid down his life for people who couldn't find a way to fix their own mess.

Jeans or shorts?
Jeans...they go with stilettos much better than shorts, unless, of course, you're Daisy Duke.

Are you a good friend or not?
I'm a good friend

Biggest turnoff in the oppisite sex?
Dishonesty, lack of integrity, cowardice, perversion, disrespectful attitude towards women, lack of deodorant

Do you have to go to the bathroom?
Not at the moment but experience has taught me that this is but a temporary state of affairs.

do you currently like anyone?
I like all kinds of people.

If you look at the color blue, what does it make you think of?
Paul

What is the meaning of life?
To love and be loved by our amazing Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to share that love with others.

Favorite perfume?
Victoria's Secret Slice of Heaven because it doesn't smell like perfume.

Do you like thunderstorms?
yes

What is your favorite grocery store?
I'm supposed to have a favorite grocery store??

Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp?
Both!

What do you think they eat in heaven?
unlimited supplies of our favorite foods with absolutely no consequences to our waistline... =)

Do you like/drink coffee?
I like it but I don't drink it often.

Do you like to bake/cook?
yes!

Winter or summer?
autumn

If you could pick anyone dead or alive to have lunch with, who would it be?
Winston Churchill

Do you have any piercings/tatoos?
Yes - ears pierced

What kind of car do you drive?
A totally hot Dodge Caravan, circa 1994, with peeling paint and a window that likes to fall out at inopportune moments

if you were one of the seven dwarfs, who would you be?
Is there a dwarf called "fabulous"?

Do you believe in heaven and hell?
absolutely

Rolling Stones or Beatles?
rolling stones

What colour are your eyes?
hazel

Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke with Lime

If you were on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition; what kind of room would you ask for?
a huge library with built in book cases floor to ceiling and medieval tapestries and sculptures all around.

If you were one word, what word would you be?
Unexpected

What is the name of your truest friend???
Clint, Paul, Kelly, and Leigh - can't just pick one when I need them all!

If you could time travel, what would be your first stop?
Medieval times!

How many people are in your family?
Oh, too many to really count. We adopt in friends and call them family all the time. I love a huge family!

Favorite Rapper
Whichever one is currently silent.

Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?
Oh ick. Neither.

Whats the First Thing You Notice In A Boy/Girl?
Their sense of humor

What language would you like to speak fluently?
Chinese

Whats your favorite sport?
Anything I can win

Are you in love?
Yes!!

How many kids (or any at all) would you want to have?
5

Chocolate or other candy?
Anything but chocolate. Can't stand the stuff.

Sour or sweet candy?
sour

Favorite hot drink?
mocha latte

Which religion do you choose to follow?
I don't choose to follow any religion. I choose to follow Christ.

Performing Arts, Fine Arts, or Sports?
all three!

Riding horses or riding dolphins?
horses - as long as they don't kick me in the head again.

Are you fed up of all these questions?
Oh, I can take anything you dish out.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
God

What is your favorite color?
red

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Just enough to irritate me into disabling his wood chucking abilities permanently.

beach or mountain?
beach

left handed or right handed?
right

Why are you taking this interview?
Because I'm avoiding cleaning my shower

Who do you count on when feeling down
Clint, Paul, Kelly

Do you plan in advance?
ummmm, well, Yes! I mean, maybe. Oh alright, no.

What attracts you most?
Integrity and a passion for Christ.

Do you hold hands when you walk in public?
With whom? Myself? Some random stranger? =) I hold my hubby's hand whenever I can.

How many hobbies do you have?
Reading, playing games, movies, music, trying to take over the world....

Close your eyes for a moment, who pops into your head?
Alexa Tate

Do you say "I love you" in the relationship?
As often as possible.

Aliens have landed and selected you to visit their home planet. Do you go with them?
Naturally but I must insist on piloting the space craft.

If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be?
Published author

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Ireland...on a cliff overlooking the ocean, in a gorgeous, gothic castle

If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
Jennifer Garner

If you have friends coming for supper what would you cook?
Whatever we were in the mood to eat.

What is your favourite word?
Loquacious!

What makes you cry?
Not much. Has to be a huge grief to make me cry.

What makes you laugh?
My friends. Other people's idiocy. The strange thoughts in my own head. Snorting chicken.

If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be?
A panther

If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions?
Adoption! Adoption! Adoption! And a closet just for shoes.

If you could time travel to the past to correct any mistakes you feel youve made would you?
I don't think so. I think everything I've done has made me who I am today and I'm content.

Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
half full

Who was your hero as a child?
Wonder Woman!! ; )

What do you do for fun?
Oh, I'd love to answer that but my lawyer says I really shouldn't...

Are you an outdoor or an indoor person
Both

If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?
Make videos of everything I want to say to my kids as they grow

What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
loving, honest, persistent

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Surrounded by family and friends and hopefully published

What are you most proud of in your life?
My marriage and my kids

Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have?
Chow Dog - named Bear, and a black and white cat named Taz

Who do you admire most?
Jesus Christ

Do you have any tattoos, and if so what and where?
Like I'd really give you a road map...

How do you feel?
Content, creative, and pretty invincible at the moment

What size shoe do you wear?
Whatever size it takes to fit into the current pair of gorgeous stilettos I'm craving

Water or 100% Juice?
Water

Would you rather be hot or cold?
Cold!!! I get sick when I get too hot and it really isn't a pretty picture.

Favorite Place to Eat?
Cracker Barrel - because my friends are there!

Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?
Concert (as long as it ROCKS) and any well-rendered Shakespearean plays.

What is your favorite clothing brand?
I seriously do not care about brands.

Most Memorable Past?
Everything I do is memorable.

Most embarrassing moment?
Just one?? Oh, I don't think so.

If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
A convertible Ferrari - tomato red with a totally kickin' stereo system

Your favorite Disney Film?
Mary Poppins

Why did the chicken cross the road?
He was being chased by a goat.

Do you support Paris Hilton?
I make it a habit to never willingly support spoiled, simple-minded brats.

Where is Waldo?
Well, I'd love to tell you, I really would, but then I'd have to kill you too.

Favorite element?
Fire

What was your last thought?
I wonder if it will take more than 3 hours to catch up on the laundry?

Who are you going to vote for in 2008?
Whoever lines up most closely with my values...which means definitely not Hilary "I'm-on-loan-from-Satan" Clinton.

Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?
milk and cookies! Who chooses crackers over cookies? Get real.

Favorite fruit?
berries - any kind

Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough?
Bad laugh. I've heard people who sound like a bull moose might sound if he snorted pond algae while getting kicked in the goodies.

Are you a cat or a dog person?
Both!

Define yourself in 3 words...
honest, loyal, creative

Do you eat cold cereal at night?
not very often but it's been known to happen

What is your favorite TV show?
Lost

Kill the spider or let it out?
Kill!

Do you shower every single day?
pretty much. I'm a big fan of personal hygiene.

Walking past a beggar, spare change or ignore?
depends

Boat or bus?
Boat. Who likes to ride in a bus?

What is your favorate Pj Fabric
I'm supposed to wear Pj's?? I missed the memo.

Where do you want to travel next?
China!!

What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out?
Force myself to stop vomiting long enough to knock him out with one well-aimed kick to the groin.

What is your favorite food?
Shrimp.

Do you read Harry Potter books?
I don't read them - I devour them whole.

What is your favorite place?
Home

If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
The power to become invisible

Have you had a beer in the last week?
Nope.

Vitamin Water or Gatorade?
Vitamin Water. Gatorade is just nasty.

Favorite body part?
the spleen. Who doesn't love the spleen? What a ridiculous question.

Flip flops or sandles?
Does a stiletto count as a sandle?

4 comments:

  1. This was very interesting. And yes, stilettos do count as sandals for you!

    My lmao line was this:

    "Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough?
    Bad laugh. I've heard people who sound like a bull moose might sound if he snorted pond algae while getting kicked in the goodies."

    Nearly snorted some pond algae myself on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    It was wonderful to get to know more about you especially the parts where you are F-u-n-n-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pizza? No chocolate??

    Aaarghhh!

    *falls over in shock*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. My hubby always tells me I'm "mental" when I turn down pizza and chocolate.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...