Blogging: Epic Fail
Reasons Why I've Failed At Blogging This Week:
2. A small disturbance in a little-known Eastern European country requiring me to put down a potential uprising using nothing more than some zebra-striped stilettos and a titanium spork.
3. Children who carted home oodles of odious math homework that ate up my evening hours.
4. I was dead. I swear it.
5. Long hours at work surrounded by managerial types from other stores whose sole mission in life was to make mine miserable.
6. I couldn't make bail.
7. Pancakes. They called to me.
8. *sigh* Laundry.
9. I was pulled back into my former life as a covert operative for a little known branch of the U.S. military where my specialized skill set includes running in stilettos, thesaurus-like verbosity, and punching like a man.
10. Every spare creative brain cell (and there weren't many) was devoted to revising SF.
11. Temporary amnesia brought on by yet another unlikely head injury (this one involving a camel and a flight of unruly pigeons).
Some items in this are actually true. =D I'll do better next week. Probably.