Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Saga of Milk Pills, Comic Relief, & Poo



Time once again for us to take a peek at what search terms are bringing intrepid Googlers to this blog.

1. Snort milk pills: No, no, no. You're doing it all wrong. True comedic genius lies is the snorting of actual milk. Pills don't have nearly the same effect. Plus, they get stuck in your sinus cavity and then you have to explain your particular brand of idiocy to the local E.R. Stick with liquids, my friend. Liquids.

2. I hate having the last word: Really? I don't share that sentiment. Don't worry, though. Around here, you won't ever have to worry about it. =D

3. Is eating bananas with pickles common?: Ah, no. And really, if it was common, wouldn't you already know it? Absolutely no one I'm personally acquainted with walks around eating bananas and pickles at the same time. Never mind the disastrous clash of tastes, combining those two textures would be enough to violently trigger my gag reflex.

4. Poo Saga: I'd love to claim ignorance on this one but, sadly, you've come to the right place.

5. Laptop case fairy: Deep breath now--there is no laptop case fairy. I realize this crushes your dreams and renders obsolete many a fond childhood memory, but it's true. There is, however, a shiny new laptop fairy. She just hasn't seen fit to visit me yet.

6. Mytheatretaugyou: I'm not sure which is more disturbing. The fact that someone thought this was a valid search term or the fact that it landed them here.

7. Where does comic relief begin and end?: Right here, my friend. Right here.

9 comments:

  1. I do get the most interesting visitors, don't I? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy these posts. Forgive my ignorance, but how do you find these little gems of information out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click on your stat counter and on the sidebar of your blog's stats, there are tabs for keyword search and keyword activity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I have a stat counter? I think I'm going to have to call in reinforcements and have Louie show me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you don't have a stat counter. You have to install one. Click on mine (bottom of the page) and you can install your own.

    Never mind. I just checked your blog. It's at the bottom of your page, goofball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, well, you can dye the blond but it never truly goes away. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a cheapo one that didn't do that. So, I stole yours.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...