Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The Saga of Milk Pills, Comic Relief, & Poo
Time once again for us to take a peek at what search terms are bringing intrepid Googlers to this blog.
1. Snort milk pills: No, no, no. You're doing it all wrong. True comedic genius lies is the snorting of actual milk. Pills don't have nearly the same effect. Plus, they get stuck in your sinus cavity and then you have to explain your particular brand of idiocy to the local E.R. Stick with liquids, my friend. Liquids.
2. I hate having the last word: Really? I don't share that sentiment. Don't worry, though. Around here, you won't ever have to worry about it. =D
3. Is eating bananas with pickles common?: Ah, no. And really, if it was common, wouldn't you already know it? Absolutely no one I'm personally acquainted with walks around eating bananas and pickles at the same time. Never mind the disastrous clash of tastes, combining those two textures would be enough to violently trigger my gag reflex.
4. Poo Saga: I'd love to claim ignorance on this one but, sadly, you've come to the right place.
5. Laptop case fairy: Deep breath now--there is no laptop case fairy. I realize this crushes your dreams and renders obsolete many a fond childhood memory, but it's true. There is, however, a shiny new laptop fairy. She just hasn't seen fit to visit me yet.
6. Mytheatretaugyou: I'm not sure which is more disturbing. The fact that someone thought this was a valid search term or the fact that it landed them here.
7. Where does comic relief begin and end?: Right here, my friend. Right here.
Welcome to YA Scavenger Hunt! This bi-annual event was first organized by author Colleen Houck as a way to give readers a c...
May has become an important month to me. In May 2003, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. In May 2004, I was pronounced "in remission...
Honestly, this is a post I never dreamed I'd write. My hands are shaky, and I'm frantically thinking through all the possible conseq...