*Insert Clever Title Here*
1. Ooh, look! I'm blogging again!
2. Yeah. I know. You're thrilled.
3. Although, can you really call this a legitimate blog post when all I'm going to do is tell you about upcoming blog posts?
4. Still reading?
5. Then I guess this qualifies as a legitimate blog post.
6. You should know I had tremendous difficulty spelling "qualifies." And "legitimate." And also "difficulty," which is pretty ironic.
7. I attribute this to the fact that it's 12:20 a.m. Sunday morning, and I spent the day digging my way out of the Laundry Uprising, so I'm too tired to really see the screen.
8. Oh, the lengths I'm willing to go to bring almost-useless posts to my readers!
10. I get punchy when I'm tired. It's remotely possible I've already sailed well past punchy and into delirious.
11. I might re-read this in the morning and delete the whole thing.
12. Anyway, posts are coming!
13. There's one about my new writing project (though I'm being super secretive about it, so you'll just get some visuals and a taste of my playlist for now).
14. One about the DASTARDLY DEED my hubby did to me on Christmas morning which shall, I assure you, be most thoroughly avenged.
15. And since I'm reading all kinds of end of the year top ten lists, I might compile one of my own. Topic ideas? Anyone? Bueller?
16. And I'm going to run a fun contest where you tell me your favorite book from 2010 and why I should read it and then I'll draw a winner from the commenters to receive a copy of MY favorite book.
17. I wonder if I can
18. Since I don't have a personal relationship with this author, that may take a small miracle.
19. *makes a note to brush up on author-stalking skillz*
20. Finally, there will be handy guide on how to tell if your cat is planning to kill you.
21. You know me. The very soul of useful information.
22. And now, since BOTH of my cats are exhibiting signs 1,4, and 5 simultaneously, I'd better go shore up my defenses.
23. Feel free to tell me what list of 10 things you'd like to hear from me.
24. If I pick your topic, I'll most likely send you something.
25. Probably something fun.
26. Probably not a cat.
27. But you never know.