New Things I've Tried Recently:
1. Fried frog legs (at the insistence of Mal who truly doesn't take "no" for an answer unless you just walk away...I am patently unable to walk away from a challenge - a fact he uses shamelessly).
2. Overnight date night with my hubby
3. Gourmet international cheeses
4. Keeping a straight face
5. Contact lenses
6. Driving the speed limit and coming to a full and complete stop at stop signs.
7. A new movie genre (based on video games that I've never heard of but oh well)
1. Not half as bad as I expected but not nearly good enough to justify the price. Tastes a lot like rubbery chicken.
2. =) When can we go again? =)
3. Switzerland makes the most incredible cheese - sbinz. Yum!!
4. Why do I even bother?
5. Despite the occasional finger to the eye and folded lense slipping beneath my lid whose removal requires a small act of God, I love them. So much better than glasses. Now, to get one that look like cat's eyes....
6. Ummm, actually, I'd rather not talk about this one.
7. Pretty entertaining. So far, the movies have either completely captured my interest or they've been just cheesy enough to make it fun to mock. Either way works for me.
A few days ago, on a whim, I bought a bag of Lay's Potato Chips in their new Chicken and Waffles flavor. I figured my kids (who love bot...
Honestly, this is a post I never dreamed I'd write. My hands are shaky, and I'm frantically thinking through all the possible conseq...
Barbara Poelle is a literary agent with the Irene Goodman Agency and is the person responsible for bringing us the delicious medieval roma...
I first met Lisa Mantchev last year on Twitter a few months before her first novel, EYES LIKE STARS, hit the shelves. We struck up a conve...