Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This And That

The Last Three Books I've Read:

THE PROMETHEUS DECEPTION by Robert Ludlum

THE VOICE OF THE HEART by Chip Dodd

THE BOOK OF PHILLIPIANS from the New Testament


The Last Three Movies I've Watched:

Kingdom of Heaven (yay for Orlando Bloom and a interesting view of the Crusades)

Thirty Days of Night (sheer Velveeta)

Chronicles of Riddick (futuristic fun)


Current Musical Obsessions:

Evanescence

Chris Tomlin

John Catchings - cello


Current Focus:

Being an excellent mom to my boys and surrogate mom to my "adopoted" teenage girls.

Finishing Alexa

Annihilating Mal in our battles at work

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...