Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday's List

1. Starshine's birthday was yesterday - he was so proud of being 7!!

2. He also subscribes wholeheartedly to the concept of "it's my birthday, therefore I get to do whatever I want."

3. Thus we found ourselves at Chuck E. Cheese.

4. Earlier in the day (right after church), Dusty, Kelly, Kailani, and I went to see P.S. I Love You.

5. The movie was fine. Interesting enough as far as chick flicks go.

6. The REAL story is the gargantuan woman who chose to sit next to Dusty and - I kid you not - crunch ice the entire movie. Everyone in the row could hear her.

7. And she wore heavy floral perfume in an attempt to mask the fact that personal hygiene was not her friend.

8. I swear, if you have the social etiquette of a bovine, you belong at home.

9. Paul moves in tomorrow.

10. I'm almost ready. A little more cleaning and we can move the couch out of his bedroom and all will be well.

11. I think the laundry multiplies at night, when I'm not looking.

12. Like rabbits.

13. Or roaches.

14. Hubby is making rice crispie treats to take to Starshine's class today.

15. The Cowboys lost yesterday because they played like amateurs.

16. This made my hubby very unhappy.

17. He was born in Texas. He can't help himself.

18. MY team didn't even make the playoffs but I'm not worried. Another year or two and the 49ers will rule the NFL once more.

19. And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been that long since I last saw him. Yikes! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...