Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reply From Mr. or Ms. C.J. Redwine

Dear Mr. or Ms. C.J. Redwine, (Hm. Yes, I can see how a pink page, an obsession with stilettos, and the constant reference to myself as a mother might cause confusion as to my gender.)

I'm a reader of your blog. (Are you now?) You seem like a smart businessperson. (Really? My hubby begs to differ. Oh. Wait. You didn't know about my hubby.) I too am a businessperson. (I'm guessing your talents lie somewhere below mine. Waaaay below.) We could have a mutual profitable relationship with your blog and my web site. (Reeeaaalllyyy?)

If your (It's "you're," actually, but on the grand scale of errors you've made here, it isn't really important.) interested in having a fun site like Idiots R Us (slight paraphrasing on my part, but definitely more accurate) attached to your blog (like a tumor, perhaps?), go ahead and link. Publicity makes the world go around! (And here I thought it was love. Or at least money.)

Thanks!

Idiots R Us (Actual name and site redacted because I refuse to send one single hit their way from this blog. Besides, you don't actually believe in those make $50,000 a week from the comfort of your couch schemes, right?)

Yeah. Let me get right on that.

2 comments:

  1. "IF YOU HAD IMAGINATION YOU WOOD REALIZE THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY."

    The sad thing is, it has to work on somebody in order to make it worth this person's time to persist with this tactic.

    If you're reading this and you are that somebody, STOP ENCOURAGING THIS BEHAVIOR. Not only does it subject the rest of us to the continued annoyance that is Idiots R Us, but it diminishes the value of every other link on your site when you give neighboring real estate to Idiots R Us. I frequently work my way through a blog's sidebar, but if I arrive at Idiots R Us, I will question your judgment too much to continue clicking links or reading your blog.

    Just say no to spammers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I've received one of those in the past and had the same reaction. *rolling eyes*

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...